From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CKD may refer to:
- Chronic kidney disease, a slowly progressive loss of renal function
- Complete knock down, a complete kit needed to assemble a vehicle
- Count Key Data, a disk architecture used in IBM mainframe computers
- ČKD (Českomoravská Kolben-Daněk), an engineering company in the Czech Republic
- Crooked Creek Airport in Alaska, United States (IATA airport code)
- Cyclic ketogenic diet, a low carbohydrate diet with intermittent periods of high carbohydrate consumption
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.