From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CLI may refer to:
- Command-line interface, of a computer program
- Command-line interpreter or command language interpreter; see List of command-line interpreters
- Call Level Interface, an SQL database management API
- Common Language Infrastructure, a Microsoft .NET Framework specification
- CLI (x86 instruction)
- Current loop interface, a communications interface in Electronics.
Biology and medicine
- Caribbean Law Institute
- Clì Gàidhlig, an organisation supporting learners of the Scottish Gaelic
- Committee for the Liberation of Iraq
- Corps Léger d'Intervention
- The Chinese Language Institute
- Caller Line Identification (Caller ID) telephony network service
- Celebrity Love Island, an ITV reality television show
- 151 (number), in Roman numerals
- Cost-of-living index
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CLI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.