From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term CLU can refer to:
- California Lutheran University
- Claremont Lincoln University
- Czech Lacrosse Union
- CLU (gene)
- CLU (programming language)
- Communion and Liberation University students
- Common Land Unit
- Chartered Life Underwriter, a financial professional designation
- CLU, a character from the Tron franchise, a sentient computer program played by Jeff Bridges. CLU stands for Codified Likeness Utility.
- Command Launch Unit for the FGM-148 Javelin
- Containerized Living Unit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CLU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.