From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CMT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CMT may refer to:
- California mastitis test, a simple cow-side indicator of the somatic cell count of milk
- Certified Massage Therapist
- Cervical motion tenderness, a sign of pelvic inflammatory disease
- Charcot–Marie–Tooth disease, a group of disorders of the peripheral nervous system characterised by progressive loss of muscle tissue and touch sensation across various parts of the body
- Chemically modified tetracyclines, a type of tetracycline antibiotics
- Combat Medical Technician
- Canal Maximo Televisión, a defunct Venezuelan regional network
- Castilla-La Mancha TV, a Spanish regional channel
- Country Music Television, a U.S. cable television channel
- CMT (Canada), a Canadian country music television channel
- Cadmium mercury telluride, see Mercury cadmium telluride
- California Musical Theatre, a nonprofit arts organization in Sacramento, California
- Cambridge Mathematical Tripos, a mathematics course at the University of Cambridge
- Carrier Mortar Tracked, a self-propelled mortar system developed in India
- Chaos Magick Theory, the theoretical basis for chaos magic, espoused by Peter J. Carroll
- Chaconia Medal, one of the awards of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
- Chartered Market Technician, a professional designation that confirms proficiency in technical analysis of the financial markets.
- Chip-level multithreading a form of simultaneous multithreading
- Communication, Media and Technology, a Siemens software company.
- Composable Memory Transactions
- Compulsory Military Training
- Confédération Mondiale du Travail or World Confederation of Labour, an international confederation of trade unions
- Connecticut Mastery Test, a test administered to students in grades 3 through 8
- Constant-maturity treasury
- Container Managed Transactions, see Enterprise JavaBeans
- Culturally modified tree, the modification of a tree by indigenous people as part of their tradition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.