From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CMU may stand for a university:
- Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Central Michigan University in Mount Pleasant, Michigan, United States
- Central Methodist University in Fayette, Missouri, United States
- California Miramar University, in San Diego, California
- Canadian Mennonite University in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Cardiff Metropolitan University in Cardiff, Wales
- Caribbean Medical University in Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles
- Central Mindanao University in Maramag, Bukidnon, Philippines
- Chiang Mai University in Chiangmai, Thailand
- China Medical University (PRC) in Shenyang, Liaoning, People's Republic of China
- China Medical University (ROC) in Taichung, Taiwan, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Colorado Mesa University In Grand Junction, Colorado
CMU may also stand for:
- Charge Maximale d'Utilisation, i.e. Safe Working Load (SWL) or Working Load Limit (WLL), the maximum load which may be applied to a given product or component. It is usually measured in daN.
- CMU, a/k/a Contemporary Music Unit, a musical group from the early 1970s
- Coffman Memorial Union, the student activity center at the University of Minnesota.
- Couverture maladie universelle, a French public health program
- Complete Music Update (aka College Music Update) a music business news service
- Communication Management Unit A portion of a US federal prison facility that restricts an inmate's access to other inmates and ability to communicate with the outside world.
- Communication management unit, the router in an aircraft
- Concrete masonry unit, a concrete "block" used in construction
- Complections Make-Up Art and Design School in Toronto, ON
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CMU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.