From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CND in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CND is the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament in the United Kingdom.
CND may also refer to:
- Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (NZ), New Zealand
- Centre National de la Danse (National Dance Centre), Pantin, France
- Commission on Narcotic Drugs, the United Nations drug policy-making body
- Congregation of Notre Dame of Montreal, a Roman Catholic congregation of religious sisters
- Campaign for National Democracy, a British pressure group and former political party
- Notre Dame of Maryland University (formerly College of Notre Dame of Maryland), Baltimore, U.S.
- Chin National Day (see Than Tlang)
- Mihail Kogălniceanu International Airport, by IATA airport code
- Aero Continente Dominicana, by ICAO airline code
- Serie D (formerly Campionato Nazionale Dilettanti), Italy's highest non-professional football league
- Computer Network Defense, a component of computer network operations
- Caldera Network Desktop, a Linux-based solution developed by Caldera, Inc.
- Circumnuclear Disk, the gas disk around [Sgr A*], the center of our galaxy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.