From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CNG can mean:
- Compressed natural gas, e.g., CNG vehicles
- Connecticut Natural Gas
- Cypriot National Guard, the combined arms force of the Republic of Cyprus
- Chinese National Geography, magazine published in China
- Comfort Noise Generator used in Speech Codecs to insert artificial noise during silent intervals of speech
- National Council of Government (Haiti), provisional government of Haiti from 1986 to 1988
- Cyclic nucleotide-gated ion channel an ion channel gated by cyclic nuclotide like cAMP
- Certified Naturally Grown a certification program for small-scale, direct-market organic farmers
- Cryptography API: Next Generation, the pluggable Windows Cryptography API introduced in Windows Vista
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CNG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.