CNS demyelinating autoimmune diseases
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|CNS demyelinating autoimmune diseases|
|Classification and external resources|
- Diffuse cerebral sclerosis of Schilder
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
- Acute hemorrhagic leukoencephalitis
- Multiple sclerosis (though ethiology is unknown, it is sure that immune system is involved)
- Transverse myelitis
- Neuromyelitis optica
- Idiopathic inflammatory demyelinating diseases - A wider group of diseases which includes also the non-autoimmune demyelinating diseases.
- Demyelinating diseases - Group including them all, regardless of their autoimmunity or idiopathic and inflammatory status.
|This article about a disease, disorder, or medical condition is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|