From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coi or COI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
COI may refer to:
- Center on Organizational Innovation, a research center at Columbia University
- Central Office of Information, a former UK Government department
- Charitable incorporated organisation, a form of legal entity in the United Kingdom
- Commission de l'Océan Indien, or Indian Ocean Commission
- California Oregon Intertie or Path 66, an electrical power transmission system
- Community of inquiry, a concept describing the social quality of scientific inquiry
- Community of interest (computer security), a computer networking technique of segregation of resources
- Confirmed opt-in, a policy for obtaining mailing list recipients
- Conflict of interest
- Cytochrome Oxidase Subunit 1, a gene
- Certificate of Insurance, an acronym in healthcare
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.