From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
COI may refer to:
- California Oregon Intertie or Path 66, an electrical power transmission system
- Center on Organizational Innovation, a research center at Columbia University
- Central Office of Information, a former UK Government department
- Commission de l'Océan Indien or Indian Ocean Commission
- Community of interest (computer security), a computer networking technique of segregation of resources
- Confirmed opt-in, a policy for obtaining mailing list recipients
- Conflict of interest
- Cytochrome Oxidase Subunit 1, a gene
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.