From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
COTS may refer to:
- Commercial off-the-shelf, products that are commercially available and can be bought "as is"
- Commodity off-the-shelf, commercially available computing components, as used in commodity computing
- Commercial Orbital Transportation Services, a NASA program for delivery to the International Space Station by private companies
- Crest of the Stars, a manga/anime space opera
- Customer owned telephone system, a telephone network owned by a business, perhaps centered on a PBX
- Crown-of-thorns starfish, a large, multiple-armed starfish
- Cleaned, oiled, tested and stenciled, a railroad industry term for routine, required maintenance of airbrakes on railroad equipment.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title COTS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.