|Starring||George Lagogianes, Pooja Handa, Steve Anthony, Cam Woolley, Bill Coulter (weekdays)/Nneka Elliott, Jamie Gutfruend, Jill Coton, Arda Zakarian (weekends)|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|Original airing||March 26, 2009|
|Preceded by||Breakfast Television|
|Related shows||Live at 5, Live at 5:30|
CP24 Breakfast is a Canadian morning television news show that airs on CP24 (the 24-hour local television news service based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada) the show airs weekdays from 5:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and from 7:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. on Saturdays and 7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. on Sundays.
There is also an early weekday edition of CP24 Breakfast titled Before Breakfast that airs from 5:00 - 5:30 a.m.
CP24 Breakfast first aired on March 26, 2009, displacing the simulcast of Citytv Toronto's Breakfast Television, which is now owned by Rogers Media and had been airing on CP24 since its inception in 1998. On the same day of the launch, CTVglobemedia (now Bell Media) relaunched its Toronto-based oldies music radio station, 1050 CHUM, as an News/talk radio station CP24 Radio 1050 which the station operated primarily as a simulcast of CP24's television counterpart, which was later reverted to an all-sports radio format as TSN Radio 1050 as of April 2011. Prior to the launch of CP24 Breakfast, from February 2009, until March 25, 2009, CP24 had its own news inserts during commercial breaks on BT known as More On CP24 in which CP24 anchors would do extended morning news updates. Unofficially Citytv hosts had constantly referred to Breakfast Television being "only on Citytv, Cable 7" several months before CP24 launched its own new morning show.
On March 19, 2011, CP24 extended its morning show with the launch of CP24 Breakfast Weekend Edition becoming the first station in Toronto to serve a morning show seven days a week. The program was initially hosted by Gurdeep Ahulwalia (later replaced by Nneka Elliott) and Pooja Handa.
Bill Coulter who previously served as a meteorologist for Global Toronto left the latter station and joined Bell Media as the new weekday morning meteorologist during CP24 Breakfast as of December 5, 2011, he would be the temporary successor to Nalini Sharma as she would be on manternity leave as of January 2012.
The CP24 studio is on the second floor of 299 Queen Street West. Large north-facing windows look out towards Queen Street. The set and newsroom is home to CP24 Breakfast and most of the other CP24-produced programming.
- Hosts: George Lagogianes, Pooja Handa, Steve Anthony
- Business (provided by BNN): ?
- Weather: Bill Coulter (meteorologist)
- Remote Host: Jamie Gutfreund (Wednesday-Friday)
- Traffic: Bob Summers
- Transit: Mika Midolo (on maternity leave as of April 2014)
- Reporter: Cam Woolley
- eTalk: ?
- Senior Assignment Editor/Breaking News Reporter: ?
- Hosts: Nneka Elliott, Jamie Gutfreund, Jill Colton
- Weather: Jamie Gutfreund/Jill Colton
- Reporter/Remote Host: Arda Zakarian
- CP24 BREAKFAST Served Fresh Seven Days A Week CTVglobemedia press release, published March 14, 2011.
- Daily dose of CP24 Breakfast starts this weekend www.cp24.com, published March 17, 2011,
- CP24 Breakfast show page which includes Before Breakfast
- CP24 BREAKFAST Begins Broadcasting at 5 a.m. as Toronto’s First Morning News Show Bell Media press release, retrieved August 23, 2011.
- Meteorologist Bill Coulter Joins CP24 Bell Media press release, November 18, 2011,