From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CPE may refer to:
- Carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae, enteric bacteria resistant to the carbapenem class of antibiotics
- Carboxypeptidase E
- Clostridium perfringens enterotoxin
- Cytopathic effect
- Cytoplasmic polyadenylation element
- Chlorinated polyethylene, a thermoplastic polymer
- Core Promoter elements
- Customer premises equipment, any handset, receiver, set-top box or other equipment used by the consumer of wireless, fixed-line or broadband services, which is the property of the network operator and located on the customer premises.
- Carnian Pluvial Event, a climatic and minor extinction-radiation event in the Triassic
- Carbon paste electrode, a special type of electrodes used in electrochemistry
- Constant Potential Electrolysis, a specific kind of technique of electrolysis
- Charged-particle equilibrium
- Constant phase element of an equivalent electrical circuit
- Certified Professional Electrologist, board certification credential for permanent hair removal specialists
- Certificate of Proficiency in English, a general English exam provided by the University of Cambridge
- Clinical pastoral education, training in pastoral care for religious workers
- Common Professional Examination, a course which allows non-law graduates in England and Wales to convert to law after university
- Continuing professional education, or continuing professional development, the means by which professionals maintain and develop the qualities required in their working lives
- École Supérieure de Chimie Physique Électronique de Lyon (CPE Lyon), a French engineering school
- Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education
- Certified Physician Executive, a certification credential for physicians trained in medical management
- Centrally planned economy
- First Employment Contract (contrat première embauche), a French form of work contract allowing employers to more easily terminate workers' contracts, retracted by the government in Spring 2006
- Cost Per Enplanement, a term used in commercial aviation regarding airport costs
- Cost per engagement, an advertising selling model in which the vendor defines the "engagement" as form of currency or metric
- Chinese Pidgin English, a pidgin language spoken in parts of China in the 17th to 19th centuries.
- Common Platform Enumeration, a component of the Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
- Creative Power Entertaining, Chinese animation company
- Ing. Alberto Acuña Ongay International Airport in Campeche, Mexico (IATA airport code)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CPE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.