From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CPU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CPU is a computer's central processing unit.
CPU may also refer to:
Science and technology 
- Central processing unit, a metonym for a desktop computer main unit
- Carboxypeptidase B2, a human enzyme
- Critical Patch Update, software updates in Oracle products such as Oracle Database and java
- Central Philippine University
- Central Policy Unit, a head advisory unit to the Chief Executive of Hong Kong
- Columbia Pacific University, former unaccredited distance learning school in California, USA
- Commonwealth Press Union, an association of newspapers and news agencies
- Contract postal unit, any contracted affiliate of the U.S. Postal Service
- Computer Power User magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.