From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CRF may refer to:
Science and technology
- Constant rate factor, a video encoding method
- Corticotropin-releasing factor, a polypeptide hormone
- Chronic renal failure, also known as chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Chromatographic response function, is a coefficient which characterizes the quality of the separation in the result of a chromatography
- Coefficient of rolling friction, a coefficient that measures the rolling resistance
- Cloud radiative forcing, the difference between the radiation budget components for average cloud conditions and cloud-free conditions
- Chemotactic range fitting, a phenomenon in which organisms direct their movements according to certain chemicals
- Conditional random field, in machine learning, a type of graphical model
- Controlled Release Fertiliser, a solid form fertilizer
- Case report form, in a clinical trial, the document showing all the evaluated patient data
- Cancer-related fatigue
- Coupled rangefinder camera
Economy and management
- Capital recovery factor, a financial concept
- Change request form, a document containing a call for an adjustment of a system
- Central Road Fund, a fund collected by the central government of India for the maintenance of national highways by taxing petrol and high speed diesel (HSD) consumers. It was initiated in the year 1929.
- Consolidated Revenue Fund, also known as Consolidated Fund, is the term used for the main government bank account in many Commonwealth Nations
Sports and Sporting associations
- Circle Rules Football, a variation on football with only one goal.
- Cyprus Rugby Federation, the governing body for rugby union in Cyprus
- Clube de Regatas do Flamengo, is a Brazilian football club based in Rio de Janeiro.
- Carolina Renaissance Festival, a festival held annually in North Carolina, USA
- Catholic Reaction Force, was a name used by paramilitaries to issue death threats against Protestants in Northern Ireland during "The Troubles"
- Cave Research Foundation, is an American private, non-profit group dedicated to the exploration, research, and conservation of caves
- Central Readiness Force, is a military defense unit in Japan
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, a bill of rights entrenched in the Constitution of Canada
- Clube de Regatas do Flamengo, a popular soccer team in Brazil
- CRF is the ICAO airline designator for Air Central, an airline in Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CRF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.