From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CRI may refer to:
- Carbon Recycling International
- Composers Recordings, Inc.
- Computer Resources International, a Danish aerospace company
Countries and governments
- Canadian Rivers Institute
- Cancer Research Institute
- Centro de Relaciones Internacionales, a research institute and school belonging to Mexico's Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Charlotte Research Institute
- China Radio International
- Christian Research Institute
- Community Rowing, Inc.
- CRI (charity), Crime Reduction Initiatives, a British voluntary sector organisation
- Crown Research Institute (New Zealand)
- Chulabhorn Research Institute (Thailand)
- Croce Rossa Italiana, the Italian Red Cross
Science, medicine or technology
- Catecholamine reuptake inhibitor
- Chronic kidney disease, which is closely associated with chronic renal insufficiency (CRI)
- Color rendering index
- Color reversal internegative
- CRI Middleware Co., LTD., a Japanese middleware developer
- Crop rotation index
- Copyright infringement, which is sometimes abbreviated CRI
- Cricklewood railway station, London; National Rail station code CRI
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.