|Type||Joint-Stock Company (ZAO)|
|Industry||Information technology services|
|Key people||Boris Bobrovnikov, Director General |
|Revenue||USD 1086 million, 2012|
CROC Incorporated (Russian: КРОК инкорпорейтед) is a Russian information technology service provider and systems integrator. CROC has been providing information and telecommunications infrastructure and integration solutions since 1992 and celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2012.
In 2012, CROC’s revenue amounted to USD 1.086 billion. CROC has a workforce comprising more than 2,050 employees. Headquartered in Moscow, CROC provides services throughout Russia and has representatives in all major Russian regions. CROC implemented more than 220 sizeable projects in 2012 (worth over $1 million each) for large enterprises, including financial and credit institutions, retail chains, telecom companies, public organizations, transportation and logistics enterprises and energy and manufacturing companies.
Services and Solutions
CROC is focused on providing services for corporate businesses: from business intelligence systems to manufacturing automation systems, from high-performance computing and data networks to engineering infrastructures of large office buildings. CROC's experience with regard to the creation and support of ultra large-scale systems (such as an automated processing system for Russian Census (2002)) stretches over 17 years. CROC's services include:
- Information Technology Consulting Services
- Data centers
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Call centers and data transfer networks
- Video conferencing and unified communications
- Business applications: business process management, integration, and optimization
- Infrastructure software solutions
- IT infrastructure monitoring and management
- Information security
- IT infrastructure support and IT outsourcing services
- Engineering infrastructure
Most of CROC's customers are large (including multinational) companies as well as government institutions. CROC is a regular provider for half of Russia's Top 500 businesses,. CROC offers customized services for various industries, including: banking and finance, retail, construction and development, fuel and energy, public/government authorities, manufacturing, oil and gas, telecommunications, and transportation sectors. CROC's largest customers include:
- Banking and finance: Alfa-Bank, Deutsche Bank, Raiffeisen Bank, Sberbank of Russia, Société Générale Group
- Fuel and energy: Federal Grid Company of the Unified Energy System (FGC UES), System Operator of Unified Energy System (SO UES)
- Oil and gas: TNK-BP, Repsol, Rosneft
- Automobile: Ford Motor Company, Mercedes-Benz RUS, Peugeot Citroen RUS, Volkswagen Group Rus
- Manufacturing: Alcoa, British American Tobacco Russia, GlaxoSmithKline Group, Johnson & Johnson, Kraft Foods Rus, Sanofi Aventis
- Retail: Auchan, METRO Cash and Carry
- Telecom: Mobile TeleSystems, VimpelCom, Tele2
- Transportation and logistics: DHL Express, Maersk, Russian Railways
- Multiple Russian public authorities 
CROC has operated its own Competence Center since 1993 to test hardware and software systems. It was established jointly with HP, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Oracle Corporation, Sun Microsystems, and EMC and comprises three research labs: information technology, computer systems and telecommunications. In 2009 CROC launched the first EMC Velocity2 Signature Solution Center in Russia and the CIS based on its Competence Center. CROC's EMC Velocity2 Signature Solution Center is designed for demonstration of consolidation, virtualization, backup, archiving, information recovery, and protection.
Licenses and Certifications
CROC possesses government licenses required to perform full range of activities related to IT infrastructure design, implementation and support in Russia. CROC's Quality Management System has ISO 9001:2008 certificate from SGS[disambiguation needed]. CROC’s Information Security Management and IT Service Management Systems are certified by the British Standards Institution and meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2005 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005 standards respectively.