China Resources Vanguard Shop
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
|Parent||China Resources Enterprise|
|Website||China Resources Vanguard Shop (China)|
China Resources Vanguard Co., Ltd., doing business as China Resources Vanguard Shop or CR Vanguard, is a flagship operating supermarket chains of China Resources. It is the third-largest supermarket chain in Hong Kong. It operates approximately 450 stores in Hong Kong and the Chinese provinces/municipalities of Guangdong, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Shanghai, Tianjin and Beijing.
- 1984: China Resources Supermarket (CR Supermarket), formerly name of China Resources Vanguard Shop, was founded.
- 1991: CR Supermarket opened its first store in Mainland China.
- 2001: China Resources acquired a 72% stake in Shenzhen Vanguard Super Department Store. China Resources Supermarket merged with Shenzhen Vanguard Super Department Store.
- 2002: China Resources fully acquired Shenzhen Vanguard Super Department Store and renamed it as China Resources Vanguard Shop.
- March 2007: China Resources Holdings Co., Ltd. acquired Tianjin company China Resources Supermarket Chain Co., Ltd.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to China Resources Vanguard (HK) Co.|