From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CSKA (Cyrillic: ЦСКА) is an abbreviation for "Central Sports Club of the Army" in several Slavic languages, and refers to military sports teams in several countries:
- CSKA Sofia
- Shoro-SKA Bishkek, now FC Alga Bishkek, a Kyrgyz professional association football club
- Legia Warszaw, also known as CWKS Legia Warszaw
- FC Steaua București, known as CSCA from 5 June 1948 to March 1950
- CSKA Moscow
- FC SKA Rostov-on-Don, a professional association football club
- SKA Khabarovsk (disambiguation)
- SKA Saint Petersburg, a professional ice hockey club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.