From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CSM may refer to the following:
- Conspicuous Service Medal, Australian military decoration
- Companion of the Sacred Mission, Anglican religious order
Computers and information technology
- Cascaded Shadow Maps, a form of shadow mapping in computer graphics design
- Certified Scrum Master, a certification for Scrum (software development)
- Certified Software Manager, a certification for Software Licensing and Compliance subject matter experts by the Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA)
- Communications Support Module (CSM) An IBM term for the support of Single Sign On SSO in its Informix Database.
- Compatibility Support Module, a part of the Intel Platform Innovation Framework for EFI providing the capability to support legacy BIOS interfaces
- Computational Science Modeling, constructing models and quantitative analysis techniques and using computers to analyze and solve scientific problems.
- Computational Solid Mechanics, computer modeling of solid matter, typically with finite elements
- Content storage management, an audio, video and rich media archiving technology originally conceived by Front Porch Digital
- Cisco Content Switching Module, an add-on to the Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switch or the Cisco 7600 Series Router
- Counter-Strike Manager, a Counter-Strike based browser game
- Council of Stellar Management, an Eve Online player-elected council to represent the views of the players to CCP Games. See Eve Online#Council of Stellar Management
- IBM Cluster Systems Management, management for IBM Power Systems servers running AIX or Linux operating system, as well as Linux on x64 rack and blade servers. (Superseded by IBM Systems Director)
- CSM, Cisco Security Manager helps to enable consistent policy enforcement and rapid troubleshooting of security events, offering summarized reports across the security deployment.
Economy and transportation
- CARICOM Single Market, the first phase of CARICOM Single Market and Economy, a single market union between most Caribbean States
- Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing, a semiconductor foundry in Singapore
- Chlorosulfonated polyethylene, DuPont synthetic rubber marketed as Hypalon
- Chopped strand mat, a form of glass-reinforced plastic (fiberglass)
- Clearing and Settlement Mechanism
- Apollo Command/Service Module, a part of the Apollo space program
- Customer Service Manager, lead position in the customer service occupation
- C.S.M., a Dutch maker of baking supplies.
- Calcutta School of Music, a music school in Calcutta, India
- Camborne School of Mines, an institution of higher education in Cornwall, England
- Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, an art and design institution in London, England, UK
- College of San Mateo, a community college in San Mateo, California, USA
- College of Southern Maryland, a community college with campuses in Charles, St. Mary's and Calvert Counties, Maryland, USA
- Colorado School of Mines, a university in Colorado, USA
- Cork School of Music, a music school in Cork, Ireland
- College of Saint Mary, a Catholic women's' college in Omaha, Nebraska, USA.
- Colegio Suizo de México, a Swiss international school in Mexico
- Command Sergeant Major, a rank in the United States Army
- Company Sergeant Major, a warrant officer appointment in the British and most Commonwealth armies and the Royal Marines
- Conspicuous Service Medal, an Australian military decoration
Society and politics
- Canadian Society of Medievalists
- The Christian Science Monitor, an international weekly newspaper published by the Church of Christ, Scientist
- Christian Socialist Movement, a British socialist organisation
- Committee on Safety of Medicines, a defunct British government advisory committee
- Union of the Committees of Soldiers' Mothers of Russia, a Russian human rights organisation
- Canadian Ski Marathon
- Cantigas de Santa Maria, a collection of medieval Galician-Portuguese vernacular songs and poems in praise of the Virgin Mary
- Centro Sportivo Maruinense, a Brazilian football (soccer) club.
- Chaos Space Marines, in the Warhammer 40,000 fictional universe
- Cigarette Smoking Man, a character in The X-Files television series
- Combined Sections Meeting, an annual event held by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Command/Service Module, a spacecraft utilized for the Apollo program
- Common Sense Media
- Continuous Shuffling Machine, a machine used by casinos to shuffle cards
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore, an international law firm
- Crop Simulation Model, a model used to simulate crop yield based on weather conditions, soil conditions, and crop management practices
- Cerebrospinal meningitis, an acute infectious form of meningitis caused by the bacterium Neisseria meningitidis, characterized by high fever, skin rash, delirium, stupor, and sometimes coma.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.