CSUSB College of Education
The California State University, San Bernardino (CSUSB) College of Education seeks to attract and serve a student population reflective of California's diversity through programs, curricula, instructional practices, and a more diverse professoriate, all of which meet rigorous standards of excellence. The College identifies as its primary mission the preparation of personnel for a variety of societal service delivery and leadership roles across a range of settings. The largest professional group trained by the college consists of elementary and secondary school teachers.
The college prepares undergraduate and graduate students for careers as professional educators, including careers as administrators, teachers, professors, school psychologists and counselors, resource and training specialists, and educational support personnel.
The College contributes to the knowledge base of both educational theory and practice through research and scholarship. The College also provides appropriate public service/technical assistance to local, regional, national, and international individuals and agencies. 
- California Teaching Credentials
- Bilingual Multiple Subject Credential Program in Quereacutetaro, Mexico
- California Reading and Literature Project (CRLP)
- City Heights Educational Collaborative
- City Heights Community Technology Center
- Biliteracy Programs
- Educational Administration Program
- Holistic and Integrative Program
- Reading/Language Arts Program
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages Program
- Integrated STEM Education Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- School Psychology Program