From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CSV may refer to:
- Clerics of Saint Viator
- Confederación Sudamericana de Voleibol, the continental governing body for the sport of volleyball in South America
- Character Strengths and Virtues
- Christian Social People's Party, a political party in Luxembourg
- Community Service Volunteers
- Construction Supply Vessels
- GM U platform, a minivan made by General Motors Corporation
- Creating Shared Value, a concept linking competitiveness of a company and the health of the communities around it
- Cluster Shared Volumes, a Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Failover Clustering technology offering distributed access to Hyper-V virtual machines on shared storage
- Comma-separated values, a file format (usually with .csv extension)
- Certified Server Validation
- Computerized system validation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.