CS Communication & Systèmes
|Founded||1902 (signal and electric projects company); 1999: CS is established|
|Key people||Yazid Sabeg (chairman), Laurent Giovachini (CEO)|
|Products||Voice communication systems, telecomms, controller–pilot data link communications, open road tolling, radio systems, secure communication, transportation demand management, radiolocation systems, nuclear safety|
|Net income||€200 million (FY 2010/11)|
|Employees||2100 (FY 2010–11)|
CS Communication & Systèmes is a French information-technology service company listed on the Paris Bourse as a member of the CAC Small index. The company designs information systems, develops and integrates software; manages projects and deploys industrial applications and provides science, technology and consulting services. CS is the French leader in air traffic control, a Third World supplier of traffic-management systems and provides information technology consulting services.
The company's headquarters is in Paris, with 12 other locations throughout France. Regional headquarters or subsidiaries are in Germany, Croatia, Romania, the United Kingdom, Chile, Canada, the United Arab Emirates, the United States and Puerto Rico. It has nearly 2,100 employees.
Defense, space and security
- Operations command information systems: Air and naval defense, homeland security and intelligence
- Space systems and applications: Flight dynamics, space surveillance and environmental safety
- Information and communication systems security: Simulation and virtual-reality systems, electronic warfare and mission-critical information systems
- Security consulting: Audit, support and assistance and risk analysis
- Products: Prelude (a SIEM), Vigilo (a network-supervision tool), PKI, time stamping and archiving
Diginext, a CS subsidiary, also produces and markets in the fields of:
- Tactical data links
- Simulation and virtual-reality systems
- Navigation and geolocation systems
- Electronic warfare
- Mission-critical information systems
In nuclear safety and radioactive waste management, CS produces high-performance simulators and creates specialized scientific software. The firm participated in creating simulator platforms for nuclear-plants (including specialized simulators of EDF, the French electric company).
- Conventional and electronic toll collection
- Free-flow systems: Open-road tolling (including enforcement and an integrated back office
- Emergency call boxes
- Urban transportation-information systems
- abc bourse. "abc bourse profil".
- boursorama (juillet 2007). "présentation pour investisseurs".
- "CS Communication & Systemes par Abreviation CS SA (SIGF.PA) Analysts". Reuters.com. 9 February 2009. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- "DGAC/DSNA contracts CS". ATC News. 5 July 2012.
- "DCS is one of "preferred and strategic supplier" of EADS". Release paper CS. 5 July 2012.
- "EDF selects CS for the simulation of nuclear power plant operation". CS News.
- CS ITS fast toll (30 May 2012). "CS transport innovation, youtube vidéo".
- "CS Communication & Systèmes". I-mobilitynetwork.com. Retrieved 15 July 2012.