From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CTI may stand for:
- CTI Consultants
- Coral Triangle Initiative, consists of Indonesia, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Solomon Islands and Timor Leste
- Chung T'ien Television, a television network in Taiwan.
- CTI Móvil, a Latin American mobile network operator.
- City Telecom (Hong Kong), a Hong Kong telecommunication services provider
- Commission des Titres d'Ingénieur
- Cryptologic Technician Interpretive, a branch of the United States Navy Cryptologic Technician rating
- Cuito Cuanavale Airport, an Angolan airport with this IATA code
- Cuerpo Técnico de Investigación ("Technical Investigative Corps"), a Colombian government agency.
- CTI Records, a jazz record label founded in 1967 by Creed Taylor
- Conspiracy International, an independent record label run by Chris & Cosey
- Central Training Institute
- DePaul University School of Computer Science, Telecommunications and Information Systems at DePaul University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.