From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CTI may stand for:
- Central Training Institute
- Corner Travel Index
- DePaul University School of Computer Science, Telecommunications and Information Systems at DePaul University
- CTI Consultants
- Coral Triangle Initiative, consists of Indonesia, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Solomon Islands and Timor Leste
- Chung T'ien Television, a television network in Taiwan.
- CTI Móvil, a Latin American mobile network operator.
- City Telecom (Hong Kong), a Hong Kong telecommunication services provider
- Commission des Titres d'Ingénieur
- Computer telephony integration
- Cryptologic Technician Interpretive, a branch of the United States Navy Cryptologic Technician rating
- CTI Records, a jazz record label founded in 1967 by Creed Taylor
- Comparative Tracking Index
- Conspiracy International, an independent record label run by Chris & Cosey
- Cuito Cuanavale Airport, an Angolan airport with this IATA code
- Cuerpo Técnico de Investigación ("Technical Investigative Corps"), a Colombian government agency.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.