From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CTL can refer to:
- Complex Text Layout languages
- CTL is an abbreviation for Can't Talk Long in Internet Lingo often used while Instant Messaging.
- cytotoxic T cell (cytotoxic T lymphocyte)
- Coal to liquids, the chain of chemical processes to transform coal into liquid hydrocarbons.
- Commission de transport de la Ville de Laval
- Centralia, Washington (Amtrak station), United States; Amtrak station code CTL.
- CTL is the ICAO airline designator for Central Airlines, United States
- Chase This Light, an album by American band Jimmy Eat World.
- Chronic training load: is a measure of the cumulative training that builds up over the longer term (from several weeks to months).
- Certified in Transportation and Logistics.
- Circuit Total Limitation, a standard for electrical panels since 1965.
- Constructive total loss, a term describing a ship that is beyond economical repair
- Changeling: The Lost, role-playing game
- Cut-to-length logging
- Computer Technology Limited, a British computer manufacturer of the 1970s and 1980s.
- CTL (computers), a Portland, Oregon-based company that designs and manufactures computer products including a Classmate PC
- CTL (telephony), a company headquartered in Beacon Falls, Connecticut, that supplies unified desktop messaging solutions, including unified voicemail
- CTL or Ctl, occasionally used as abbreviations for a computer keyboard's Control key (usually "Ctrl" on modern keyboards)
- Computation tree logic
- CTL (control track longitudinal) timecode, a synchronization scheme used in professional video
- CloverETL Transformation Language, a data-oriented programming language used to define business logic for data transformations.
- -ctl, e.g. systemctl or apachectl, stand for control(ler) of the previously mentioned daemon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.