From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up CXO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CXO may refer to:
- Chandra X-ray Observatory, a satellite launched by NASA in 1999
- Chief Experience Officer, corporate officer responsible for the overall user experience of an organization
- CxO (Chief x Officer), a generic term for any Corporate officer
- CrossOver, a commercial version of WINE which runs Windows applications on Linux, Mac OS X and Solaris
- Lone Star Executive Airport, the airport in Conroe, Texas, United States (IATA code)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.