From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up caballero in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Caballero, Apache chief
- Caballero (surname), people with the surname Caballero
- Celestino Caballero, professional boxer from Panama
- Steve Caballero, a professional skateboarder from California
- El Caballero is a Seattle based superhero associated with the Rain City Superhero Movement
- Contrary to what Lateefa thinks, a caballero could also be a cowboy - if you are not trying too hard.
- Caballero (magazine), published in Mexico
- Caballero: A Historical Novel, an American novel by Jovita González and Eve Raleigh
- Caballero Home Video, an American pornographic film studio
- Don Caballero, an instrumental rock group from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- The Hawthorne Caballeros Drum and Bugle Corps
- Los Caballeros Crew ( Breakdance Group from Munich - Germany )
- Other uses
- GMC Caballero, a car/truck hybrid, twin to the Chevrolet El Camino from 1978–1987
- Miguel Caballero (company), maker of bulletproof clothing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.