From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cabbage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cabbage is a leafy vegetable, derived from the species Brassica oleracea.
Cabbage may also refer to:
- Cabbage (Gaelic Storm album) (2010)
- Cabbage (Super Junky Monkey album)
- "Cabbage" (folk song), a Chinese folk song
- Chinese cabbage, a similar leafy vegetable, derived from the species Brassica rapa
- Wesley Correira or Cabbage, American mixed martial arts fighter
- Cabbage car, a type of control railcar used in the United States
- Cabbage, a slang term for Federal Reserve Notes, cash, or money in the United States of America
- CABG, an abbreviation for coronary artery bypass graft surgery
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.