From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cabbage tree is a common name for several plant species:
- Andira inermis, native to Central and South America
- Various members of the genus Cordyline native to New Zealand.
- Cordyline australis (Cabbage tree or Tī kōuka)
- Cordyline banksii (Forest cabbage tree or Tī ngahere)
- Cordyline indivisa (Mountain cabbage tree, Broad-leaved cabbage tree, Tōī or Tī tōī)
- Cordyline obtecta (Three Kings cabbage tree, native also to Norfolk Island, where it is known as Norfolk Island cabbage tree)
- Cordyline pumilio (Dwarf cabbage tree, Pygmy cabbage tree, Tī rauriki or Tī koraha)
- Cussonia spicata, native to southern parts of Africa
- Dendroseris litoralis, native to Chile's Juan Fernandez archipelago
- Livistona australis, the Cabbage tree palm of coastal New South Wales
- Moringa stenopetala, a crop tree native to Ethiopia and Kenya
- Various members of the Asteraceae from Saint Helena
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cabbage tree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.