From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cabernet can refer to several different things:
- Cabernet Sauvignon, a hybrid of Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon blanc, and one of the most popular wine grapes in the world
- Cabernet Franc, a parent of Cabernet Sauvignon and most often blended with it, but also used for varietals
- Cabernet blanc, a German/Swiss hybrid of Cabernet Sauvignon and another unknown grape variety
- Cabernet Dorsa, a 1971 hybrid of Cabernet Sauvignon and Dornfelder, created in Germany
- Cabernet Gernischt, a Chinese variety similar or perhaps identical to Cabernet Savignon
- Cabernet Mitos, a 1970 hybrid of Cabernet Sauvignon and Blaufränkisch, created in Germany
- Béquignol noir, a French wine grape that has Cabernet as a synonym
- Cabernet, California, a former town in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cabernet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.