From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cabin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cabin may refer to:
- Beach cabin, a small wooden hut on a beach
- Log cabin, a house built from logs
- Cottage, a small house
- Cabin (aircraft)
- Cabin (ship)
- Cabin (truck), an enclosed space where the driver is seated
- Cabin car (caboose), a manned rail transport vehicle at the end of a freight train
- Cabin cruiser, a boat with enclosed accommodation
- Cabin cycle, a bicycle or motorcycle with enclosed bodywork
- Cabin (Ferris wheel)
- Cabin rights, an American frontier claim to land
- Cabin Hill, a school in Belfast, UK
- All pages beginning with "Cabin"
- All pages with titles containing "Cabin"
- Cab (disambiguation)
- Cabin boy (disambiguation)
- Cabin fever (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.