From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cabin fever in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cabin fever is restlessness from being in a confined area.
Cabin Fever may also refer to:
- Cabin Fever, 1990 prize winning novel by Elizabeth Jolley
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever, a graphic novel by Jeff Kinney
Film and TV
- Cabin Fever (2000 film), a 2000 Norwegian film by Mona J. Hoel
- Cabin Fever (2002 film), a 2002 horror film by Eli Roth
- "Cabin Fever" (Lost), a 2008 episode of Lost
- Cabin Fever (TV series), a 2003 Irish reality TV show
- "Cabin Fever / Rinse & Spit", a 1993 episode of Rocko’s Modern Life
- "Cabin Fever", a documentary of the making of the Black Crowes' Before the Frost...Until the Freeze
- Cabin Fever (Flying Burrito Brothers album), a 1985 live album
- Cabin Fever (Lenny Breau album), 1997
- Cabin Fever (Rasputina album), a 2002 album
- Cabin Fever (Corb Lund album), 2012
- Cabin Fever (Wiz Khalifa album), by Wiz Khalifa 2012
- "Cabin Fever", a song by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds from From Her to Eternity
- "Cabin Fever", a song by Super Furry Animals from Love Kraft
- "Cabin Fever", a song from Muppet Treasure Island
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.