Cabinet of Étienne Maurice, comte Gérard
|Date formed||18 July 1834|
|Date dissolved||10 November 1834|
|People and organizations|
|Head of government||Étienne Maurice Gérard|
|Head of state||Louis Philippe I|
|Previous||First cabinet of Nicolas Jean-de-Dieu Soult|
|Successor||Cabinet of Hugues-Bernard Maret|
The Cabinet of Étienne Maurice, comte Gérard was announced on 18 July 1834 by King Louis Philippe I. It replaced the First cabinet of Nicolas Jean-de-Dieu Soult. It was dissolved on 10 November 1834 and replaced by the Cabinet of Hugues-Bernard Maret.
The cabinet was created by ordinance of 18 July 1834, with Marshal Étienne Maurice Gérard as President. Apart from replacing Marshal Soult by Marshal Étienne Maurice Gérard as President and Minister of War, the ministers remained the same. The ministers were:
- President of the Council: Étienne Maurice Gérard
- War: Étienne Maurice Gérard
- Interior: Adolphe Thiers
- Justice and Religious Affairs: Jean-Charles Persil
- Foreign Affairs: Henri de Rigny
- Finance: Georges Humann
- Navy and Colonies: Louis Léon Jacob
- Public Education: François Guizot
- Commerce: Tanneguy Duchâtel
- Muel 1891, pp. 187.
- Muel, Léon (1891). Gouvernements, ministères et constitutions de la France depuis cent ans: Précis historique des révolutions, des crises ministérielles et gouvernementales, et des changements de constitutions de la France depuis 1789 jusqu'en 1890 ... Marchal et Billard. Retrieved 22 March 2014.