From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cacique in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cacique is a Native American title for a chief or leader.
Cacique may also refer to:
- Cacique (bird), several species
- Cacique (horse)
- Cacique (rum), from Venezuela
- Cacique Cheese, a brand of Hispanic cheeses, chorizos and creams
- Cacique Guaro, a brand of alcohol from Costa Rica
- Cacique, Panama, a subdivision of the Colón Province
- Cacique, a lingerie brand by Lane Bryant
- A 19th-century name for a powerful man in Spain under the Restoration
- Cassique, a proposed title for American nobility
- Cacique Bandeira, a film
- Cacique Nutibara Bloc, a Colombian paramilitary bloc
- Estadio Cacique Diriangén, a stadium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cacique.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.