From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Caco or CACO may refer to:
- Cacosternum, a genus of frogs.
- Cacos (military group), a historical military group from Haiti.
- Caco, a common nickname for the Portuguese given name Carlos.
- cacos, a function for complex.h in the C programming language.
- Casualty Assistance Calls Officer, in Casualty notification.
- Caco is the nickname of the Brazilian writer Alcione Sortica.
- Qaqun, a Palestinian Arab village depopulated in 1948
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.