From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Caco or CACO can refer to:
- Cacosternum, a genus of frogs.
- Cacos (military group), a historical military group from Haiti.
- Caco, a Puerto Rican slang term for a listener of Reggaeton music or a young hoodlum.
- Caco, a common nickname for the Portuguese given name Carlos.
- cacos, a function for complex.h in the C programming language.
- Casualty Assistance Calls Officer, in Casualty notification.
- Caco is the nickname of the Brazilian writer Alcione Sortica.
- Qaqun, a former Arab village in Israel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.