From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cacophony in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cacophony is the demonstration of unpleasant phonaesthetics, or unpleasant, discordant sounds.
Cacophony may also refer to:
- Batman: Cacophony, a comic book series
- Cacophony (band), a heavy metal band
- Cacophony Society, a seminal artist/culture-jamming group
- Cacophony (album), an album by the English punk rock band Rudimentary Peni
- Cacophony (The Death of Affection), a 2002 song by the metalcore band The Killing Tree
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.