From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cadence or cadence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cadence may refer to:
- Cadence (music), a melodic and/or harmonic configuration at the end of a phrase, section, or piece of music
- Cadence (poetry) describes the rhythmic pacing of language
- Cadence Magazine, a monthly review of jazz, blues and improvised music
- Cadence Jazz Records, a record label issued by the above magazine
- Cadence Records, an American record label during the 1940s and 50s
- Cadence Weapon, a rap artist from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Kadans, a Haitian Creole music genre, also known as Cadence
- Cadence (or Cadence-lypso), the Dominica kadans
- Military cadence, a chant that is sung by military personnel while marching
- Drum cadence, a work played exclusively by the percussion section of a modern marching band
- cadence rampa, Haitian modern meringue popularized by talented sax Player Webert Sicot.
- Cadence (cycling), the number of revolutions of the crankset per minute
- Cadence Design Systems, an electronic design automation company
- Cadence (film), a 1990 film directed by Martin Sheen
- Cadence (gait), the number of steps per minute
- Cadence (given name), a girl's name.
- Cadence Industries, publishing company formed in 1970s that owned Marvel Comics
- Cadence, or DJ Cadence, a fictional DJ in the online virtual game Club Penguin
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.