|Full name||Cadeyrn Neville|
|Date of birth||9 November 1988|
|Place of birth||Manly, Australia|
|Height||2.02 m (6 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||120 kg (18 st 13 lb)|
|Rugby union career|
|Years||Club / team||Caps||(points)|
|Current local club||Manly|
|correct as of 15 July 2013.|
Neville began attending Manly Selective Campus in 2001.
Neville joined the Australian Institute of Sport rowing program and left school in 2006. As a rower he represented Australia at the Youth Olympics, and trained with Australian rower Tom Swann, as both began their long-term preparations for the 2012 Olympics. Neville said, "The program I was in at the AIS when I left school in 2006, the goal of that was to produce a single sculler for London."
In 2008, Neville played junior rugby league for the Narraweena Hawks, in the Manly Warringah A Grade competition.
Playing at lock for Manly in the Shute Shield he went on to become one of the "competition's biggest improvers in 2011." Neville's Manly team mates, in 2011, included props Eddie Aholelei and Jono Owen, who both became his team mates the Melbourne Rebels in 2012.
Neville made his Melbourne Rebels debut during the 2012 Super Rugby season against the Bulls at AAMI Park, Melbourne. Neville started the game before being replaced by Al Campbell in the 45th minute in a 35–41 loss for the home side.
David Lord wrote, "Not only did Neville more than hold his own against a powerhouse pack led by Springbok Pierre Spies, but the Rebels went within a whisker of causing the biggest boilover of the season before going down 41–35 to a far more experienced lineup, giving the ... crowd plenty to cheer about when nobody expected the two-wins this season Rebels to match it with the two-loss Bulls."
In May 2012 Neville was selected in the Wallabies training squad.
- Payten, Iain (28 May 2012). "Melbourne Rebels lock Caderyn Neville completes amazing sport switch with selection in Wallabies squad". Sunday Daily Telegraph. News. Retrieved 13 August 2012.
- Payten, Iain (28 May 2012). "Manly Marlin's Caderyn Neville a shock selection in Wallabies training squad". Daily Telegraph. News. Retrieved 12 August 2012.
- Schlink, Leo (20 May 2012). "Melbourne Rebels player Caderyn Neville not surprised by shock rise". Sunday Herald Sun. News. Retrieved 21 May 2012.
- Sydney v NSW Country teams announced
- 2011 Shute Shield Preliminary Finals Preview
- NSW Rugby Shute Shield Round 16 Teams
- "Matchbreakdown: Rebels vs Bulls". SA Rugby. SARU. 4 May 2012. Retrieved 13 August 2012.
- David Lord, Who is Cadeyrn Neville?
- Reuters (20 May 2012). "Rebels win tight game against Force". SA Rugby. SARU. Retrieved 20 May 2012.