|Date of birth||January 29, 1953|
|Place of birth||Plano, Texas, United States|
|1978-1979||Cleveland Force (indoor)||19||(8)|
|1979-||Wichita Wings (indoor)||20||(0)|
|1982||Oklahoma City Slickers||0||(0)|
|1989-1990||Addison Arrows (indoor)|
|1990-2004||Dallas Sidekicks (assistant)|
|1991||Fort Worth Kickers|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Caesar Cervin (born January 29, 1953 Texas) is a retired American soccer forward who coached the Texas Outlaws of the Professional Arena Soccer League. He played professionally in the Major Indoor Soccer League, United Soccer League and Southwest Indoor Soccer League (SISL). He later coached teams in the SISL where he was the 1991 Coach of the Year, USISL, Lone Star Soccer Alliance and was a fourteen-year assistant coach with the Dallas Sidekicks.
While born in Texas, Cervin grew up in Mexico. After graduating from high school, he attended Southern Methodist University where he played on the men's soccer team. In 1978, he signed with the Cleveland Force of the Major Indoor Soccer League. He then played an unknown number of seasons with the Wichita Wings. In 1981, he signed with the Dallas Tornado of the North American Soccer League, but saw no first team games. In March 1982, he signed with the Oklahoma City Slickers of the American Soccer League. In June 1982, the Slickers released him after he failed to enter a game. He returned to Dallas where he was a "part-owner of an automotive repair shop". In 1985, he played for the Dallas Americans in the United Soccer League. In 1989, he signed with the Addison Arrows of the Southwest Indoor Soccer League. In 1990, he both coached and played for the FC Dallas of the Lone Star Soccer Alliance.
In 1982, Norman High School hired Cervin as head coach of the boy's soccer team. In 1990, he coached FC Dallas in the Lone Star Soccer Alliance. He took Dallas to the LSSA championship where they fell to the Oklahoma City Spirit. Later that year, he was hired by the Dallas Sidekicks of Major Indoor Soccer League as an assistant coach. He remained with the Sidekicks until 2004. In 1991, he coached the Fort Worth Kickers in the Southwest Independent Soccer League. He was the SISL Coach of the Year. During the 1994-1995 USISL season, he coached the expansion Mesquite Kickers. In 1996, he returned to the Fort Worth Kickers, now known as the Dallas Lightning. On September 9, 2008, the Texas Outlaws of the Professional Arena Soccer League hired Cervin.
- 1978-1979 Cleveland Force
- AROUND THE MISL . . . Wichita Eagle, The (KS) - Monday, May 13, 1985
- Sean to fight on March 18 The Daily Oklahoman - Wednesday, March 3, 1982
- Slickers release forward The Daily Oklahoman - Wednesday, June 23, 1982
- Renegades Ousted In Shootout, Again Tulsa World - Monday, August 7, 1989
- Spirit Knocks Off Dallas 2-1 The Daily Oklahoman - Sunday, July 1, 1990
- The Year in American Soccer - 1990
- The Year in American Soccer - 1991
- Roughnecks, Schwab Face Kickers Tulsa World - Saturday, February 11, 1995
- Tatu Makes Roughnecks Debut Against Texans This Weekend Tulsa World - Saturday, January 6, 1996
- Outlaws Hire Caesar Cervin as Co-Head Coach