From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Caesarea, a modern Israeli town near ancient Caesarea Maritima
- Caesarea Maritima, also known as Caesarea Palaestina, Roman and late Byzantine capital of Palaestina Prima province.
- Caesarea Philippi (Banias), in the Golan Heights
- Caesarea Mazaca or Cappadocian Caesarea, a city in Cappadocia, modern Kayseri, Turkey
- Caesarea in Cilicia, renamed Anazarbus
- Caesarea Antiochia in Pisidia, also known as Antioch
- Caesarea Germanice in Bithynia, later known as Germanicopolis
- Caesarea in Algeria, modern Cherchell, capital of the province of Mauretania Caesariensis
- Caesarea Magna in Syria, modern Shaizar (or Saijar)
- Claudiocaesarea in Pisidia
- The island of Caesarea, modern Jersey, in the Channel Islands (the derivation of the island's name is disputed)
- Caesarea (Italy), an ancient city near Ravenna
- Caesarea, a community in the township of Scugog, Ontario, Canada.
Caesarea may also refer to:
- Kidon, a unit in the Mossad formerly named Caesarea
- Caesarea: a plant genus in the family Vivianiaceae.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.