From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Caf)
|Look up caf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CAF or caf may refer to:
- Canadian Armed Forces (Canadian Forces), the Canadian Air Force, Army, and Navy
- Canadian Air Force, now the Royal Canadian Air Force
- Republic of China Air Force, the air force of the Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Chief of Air Force (Australia), the commander of the Royal Australian Air Force
- Cactus Air Force, an American aviation force in the Battle of Guadalcanal
- The Combat Air Forces, a collection of US Air Force organizations, commands and forces (as opposed to the Mobility Air Forces)
Computing and networking
- Canadian Access Federation, a service of CANARIE Inc
- SAP Composite Application Framework, a tool by SAP AG
- Core Audio Format, a file format from Apple for storing audio data
- Co-array Fortran, a parallel extension to Fortran language
Federations and organisations
Governmental organisations and projects
- Caisse d'allocations familiales, French governmental agencies for family-supporting subsidies
- Community Adjustment Fund, part of the 2009 Canadian federal budget
- Centro Andaluz de la Fotografía, a photography institution based in Almeria
- Congressional Award Foundation, a public-private organization which recognizes youth achievement in the United States
- Club alpin français, French mountain club
- Confederation of African Football, the governing body for association football in Africa
- Challenged Athletes Foundation, a US nonprofit foundation
Transnational unions and federations
- Central African Federation, a federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland between 1953 and 1963
- Central American Federation, a federation of Central American countries between 1823 and 1838
- Corporación Andina de Fomento, Latin American development bank
- Campaign for America's Future, an American political organization
- Canadian Arab Federation, a group representing Arab Canadians
- Cyclophosphamide, a chemotherapy regimen for breast cancer
- Calcium fluoride (CaF2), a chemical compound
- CHAF1A (chromatin assembly factor-1), a protein complex maintaining chromatin
- Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles, a Spanish rail equipment manufacturer
- Cost and freight, now CFR, in Incoterms (International Commercial terms)
- Charities Aid Foundation, a UK charity
- Central African Republic (ISO 3166-1 country code)
- Commemorative Air Force, a Texas-based organisation that preserves and shows historical aircraft; formerly known as the Confederate Air Force
- Cafeteria, an abbreviation of it.
- Cafe (disambiguation)
- CAFS (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "caf"
- All pages beginning with "caf"
- "Air Combat Command - Combat Air Forces". United States Air Force. 16 May 2013.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.