Café de Paris (TV series)
|Café de Paris|
|Starring||Sylvie St. Clair
Stan Free Trio
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||15 minutes|
|Original run||January 17, 1949– March 4, 1949|
Café de Paris is an American variety show broadcast on the now defunct DuMont Television Network. The series ran from January to March of 1949. It was a musical variety program set in a Paris bistro, and starred movie actress Sylvie St. Clair. The program aired Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on most DuMont affiliates. The series was cancelled after just two months.
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- McNeil, Alex (1980). Total Television (4th ed.). New York: Penguin Books. ISBN 0-14-024916-8.
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1