From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cafe, café, or Café in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A café, cafe, or coffeehouse is a small restaurant serving coffee, beverages and light meals.
Cafe or café may also refer to:
- Cafe Scientifique, or a Science Cafe, is a small informal discussion between a scientist and the general public. They take place in casual, open venues like cafes and pubs.
- Visual Cafe, a set of Java tools by Symantec
- Café, con aroma de mujer, a Colombian telenovela
- Café: A Collection of Literary Sketches, a book by Japanese author Novala Takemoto
- Café (film), a 2010 American film
- Project Cafe, the unconfirmed codename of Nintendo's eighth generation console, Wii U
- Cafe (plant genus), a former genus in the Rubiaceae family; a synonym for Coffea.
- Café (musician), a Brazilian percussionist, singer, and composer, real name Edson Aparecido da Silva
- The Cafe (chat show), a popular Irish television programme broadcast each Friday evening on RTÉ Two
- Cafe Terrace at Night, also known as The Cafe Terrace on the Place du Forum, an oil painting by Vincent van Gogh
- The Cafe Irreal, an internet journal
- "The Cafe" (Seinfeld), an episode of an American TV show
- The Café (TV series), a Sky1 television series about a fictional cafe in the seaside town of Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
- The Café (2011 TV programme), an Al Jazeera English programme
CAFE may refer to:
- Corporate Average Fuel Economy, a U.S. standard for minimum fuel efficiency in vehicles
- Canadian Association for Free Expression
- CAFE Foundation ("Comparative Aircraft Flight Efficiency"), a U.S. non-profit aviation development and flight test
- Clean Air for Europe
- Caffè, a term for Italian coffee
- Cafeteria, a type of restaurant, usually self-serve
- Coffeehouse (disambiguation)
- Coffee shop (disambiguation)
- CAF (disambiguation)
- Magazine Café, a men's fashion magazine in Sweden
- World Cafe, an American radio program featuring various genres of music carried on public radio stations
- Acoustic Cafe, a syndicated American radio program featuring various genres of music
- All pages beginning with "cafe"
- All pages with titles containing "cafe"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cafe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.