From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cagayan may refer to the following places, all in the Philippines:
- Luzon Island
- Cagayan River, in Cagayan Valley Region
- Cagayan Valley, an administrative region
- Mindanao Island
- Cagayan de Oro, a city that lies along the northern coastline of Mindanao island
- Metro Cagayan de Oro, metropolitan area of Cagayan de Oro City
- Cagayan River, also called Cagayan de Oro River, in northern Mindanao
- near Palawan Island
- Cagayancillo, a municipality of Palawan Province
- Tawi-Tawi Province
- Cagayan de Tawi-Tawi or Cagayan de Sulu, now called Mapun, Tawi-Tawi, a municipality
- Cagayan de Tawi-Tawi Island
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.