Cagliari Elmas Airport
|Cagliari Elmas Airport
International "Mario Mameli"
Aeroporto di Cagliari
|IATA: CAG – ICAO: LIEE
|Elevation AMSL||ft / 3 m|
|Passenger change 11–12||-2.9%|
|Movements change 11–12||-6.7%|
|Statistics from Assaeroporti|
Cagliari Elmas Airport (IATA: CAG, ICAO: LIEE) is an international airport located in the territory of Elmas, near Cagliari, on the island of Sardinia, Italy. The airport was upgraded in 2003 and the terminal was expanded and provided with 6 loading bridges for passenger boarding, with a capacity of 4 millions passengers per year. In 2011 the airport handled 3.698.982 passengers.
Airlines and destinations
The airport is about 7 km from Cagliari city centre. A railway station serving the airport permits a direct connection to most of Sardinian towns.
- Associazione Italiana Gestori Aeroportuali[dead link]
- "Cagliari Airport timetable S14". Sogaer.it. 31 March 2014.
- "BA Heathrow Charters 2013". Sardinia-holidays.co.uk.
- "Brussels come back to Cagliari and Bari". Aviazioneitaliana.org.
- "Red letenja dolasci". Split-airport.hr.
- "Flybe S13 Charter Flights". Sardinia-holidays.co.uk.
- "Meridiana expands international network from Olbia, Sardinia". Meridiana.it.