Cagliari Elmas Airport
|Cagliari Elmas Airport
International "Mario Mameli"
Aeroporto di Cagliari
|Elevation AMSL||ft / 3 m|
Statistics from Assaeroporti
Cagliari Elmas Airport (IATA: CAG, ICAO: LIEE) is an international airport located in the territory of Elmas, near Cagliari, on the island of Sardinia, Italy. The airport was upgraded in 2003 and the terminal was expanded and provided with 6 loading bridges for passenger boarding, with a capacity of 4 millions passengers per year. In 2011 the airport handled 3,698,982 passengers.
Airlines and destinations
The airport is about 7 km from Cagliari city centre. A railway station serving the airport permits a direct connection to most of Sardinian towns.
- Associazione Italiana Gestori Aeroportuali[dead link]
- "Cagliari Airport timetable S14". Sogaer.it. 31 March 2014.
- "Brussels come back to Cagliari and Bari". Aviazioneitaliana.org.
- "Red letenja dolasci". Split-airport.hr.
- "Flybe S13 Charter Flights". Sardinia-holidays.co.uk.
- L, J (14 October 2014). "Lufthansa Adds New Weekend-only Service from Frankfurt in S15". Airline Route.
- "SmartWings Contact". smartwings.com.
- "SmartWings Flight schedule". smartwings.com.
- L, J (22 October 2014). "Update as of 22OCT14: Volotea Planned New Routes in S15". Airline Route.