Cain and Abel (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cain and Abel were the first mentioned sons of Adam and Eve in the Bible.
The names may also refer to:
- Cain and Abel (comics), comics characters based on the Biblical Cain and Abel
- Cain and Abel (software), a password recovery tool
- Cains & Abels, a rock music group
- Kane and Abel (novel), a novel by Jeffrey Archer
- Caín and Abel (telenovela), 2010 Argentine telenovela
- Cain and Abel (film), 2007 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.