From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up -caine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caine may refer to:
- Caine (surname), origin of the name and list of people with the surname
- Cain, the eldest son of Adam and Eve Genesis
- Caine, brother of Abel and mythical first Vampire in the World of Darkness
- Caine, the antihero of Heroes Die, a novel written by Matthew Stover
- Caine the Longshot, a character in the manga and anime series Trigun
- Caine, one of Corwin's brothers in The Chronicles of Amber
- Horatio Caine, a fictional character from CSI: Miami who is the head of the Miami-Dade Crime Lab
- Kwai Chang Caine, a Shaolin monk from the Kung Fu TV series
- Caine "Kaydee" Lawson, main character in Menace II Society played by Tyrin Turner
- Solomon Caine, fictional character in Driver 2 game
- U.S.S. Caine, fictional ship of The Caine Mutiny franchise
- Caine Soren, the main antagonist in the Gone series by Michael Grant
- The Caine Prize for African Writing
- La Caine, a commune in Basse-Normandie, France
- Río Caine, a river in Bolivia
- Caine, London based pop group.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.