||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014)|
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (June 2014)|
|Full name||Caio Ribeiro Decoussau|
|Date of birth||August 16, 1975|
|Place of birth||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Caio Ribeiro Decoussau (born 16 August 1975 in São Paulo) is a retired Brazilian football player nicknamed Caio, who played in Brazil with São Paulo, Santos, Flamengo, Fluminense, Gremio and Botafogo, in Italy with Internazionale joining for a World Record fee of £6.6m for a teenager at the time and Napoli, and in Germany with Rot-Weiß Oberhausen, as well as with the Brazil national team.
He participated at the 1995 FIFA World Youth Championship, winning the Golden Ball.
He holds dual Brazilian and Italian nationality.
- Bastidores da Midia | http://bastidoresmidiaesp.blog-br.com/24331/Caio+estr%E9ia+na+Globo.html
- (Portuguese) Player profile at ZeroZero.pt
- (Portuguese) Player profile at Flapédia
- (Portuguese) Player profile at SambaFoot.com
- (German) Player profile at Fußballdaten.de