From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cairo (graphic novel))
|Writers||G. Willow Wilson|
|Artists||M. K. Perker|
|Date(s) of publication||November 7, 2007|
- Ashraf - A hash smuggling ring leader on the rafh pass.
- Tova - An Israeli Army special forces soldier assigned to the border for her refusal to serve in the occupied territories.
- Shaheed - A Lebanese-American would-be terrorist.
- Shams - A centuries old djinn, protector of a box containing East.
- Jibreel - A dissident journalist often censored by the government.
- Kate - A somewhat naive American tourist and aspiring journalist.
- Nar - Crime lord and magician.
- Iblis - The Devil.
- Ta'abatta Sharran - A spirit inhabiting the city's ruins, appears as a bearded man wrapped in two great snakes. Based on the similarly named Meccan poet.