From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Caius (bishop of Milan), bishop of Milan in the early 3rd-century, saint
- Caius (presbyter), Christian writer
- Caius Brediceanu, Romanian politician
- Caius Gabriel Cibber, sculptor
- Caius Iacob, Romanian mathematician
- Caius Lungu, Romanian footballer
- Caius of Korea, Catholic missionary
- Caius Welcker, footballer
- John Caius, physician and cofounder of Gonville and Caius College
- Pope Caius
- Caius is the name that the Earl of Kent, a character in the play King Lear, takes when in disguise
- Caius is also the name of characters in several other Shakespeare plays; for example, he is the protagonist in Coriolanus.
- Caius is a character in the book The Skystone of the series A Dream of Eagles, by Jack Whyte.
- Caius is a character in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer.
- Caius Ballad, the main antagonist in Final Fantasy XIII-2.
- Commander Cauis, the leader of the guards of Whiterun in "The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.