From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up calamity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Calamity may refer to:
- A disaster, a terrible event
- Al-Qaria (English: The Calamity), the 101st sura of the Qur'an
- Calamity Jane, a nineteenth-century American frontierwoman
- Calamity Jane (1953 film), a 1953 film based on the person
- Calamity James, a British comic book character
- Calamity King, a fictional character from D.C. comics
- Calamity (board game), a board game released by Games Workshop in 1983
- GAT-X131 Calamity Gundam, a fictional weapon from the Gundam series
- The Irish Potato Famine (1845-1849), also known as "The Great Calamity"
- Calamity Coyote from Tiny Toon Adventures
- The Calamity from the Skies, or Jenova, an antagonist from Final Fantasy VII.
- The event that is the central plot point for the 2011 video game Bastion.
- The forthcoming book Calamity is the third book in the Steelheart series by Brandon Sanderson.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.